QCare ER is based on the clinical workflow of the emergency department and provides a common, knowledge-driven documentation experience. QCare ER can support and help improve the processes and procedures in today’s busy emergency department. Our solution supports the everyday practices of the Emergency, Minor Injuries and Admission departments and matches the data collection processes to the current patient workflows.
The paperless electronic documentation helps you to capture, document, evaluate and prioritize based on the patient's information. QCare provides an easy to use graphical interface that delivers real-time clinical management overview of patients in the ER including the Manchester triage and patient dashboards.
QCare ER features intuitive, graphical floor plans of your ED to enhance staff communication and workflow. Its unique, touch-screen design promotes increased user interaction and enables rich data capture and process optimization. As a best-of-breed electronic health record for the emergency department, QCare ER offers Patient Management, Nurse and Clinician Documentation and detailed management reporting. Our comprehensive and flexible reports help you manage and fine-tune processes and your EDs performance.
Features of QCare ER
- Intuitive graphical interface
- Real time patient management with graphical floor plans of your ED
- Electronic triage solution with real time waiting target data
- Full Interoperability including interfacing to HIS systems and medical devices
- Automated electronic discharge letters
- Continuum of care and improved communication across the Hospital
- Clinical reporting and management outcome measurement